Skip to content


I have the opportunity to assist Iowans in their dealings with federal agencies. My office can help with problems or questions about eligibility involving issues like Social Security, Medicare, veterans benefits or military affairs, passports, immigration issues, and other federal programs. 

My office is also able to assist with issues Iowans may face as we navigate COVID-19. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Please use the following form to contact my office about your specific service request. In order to begin the casework process, please also complete the information below to submit to our office and generate a privacy release form located at the bottom of the page. Once a caseworker is assigned to your case, you will be contacted for additional information.